Important question is, in what color it is better to dye a gray hair? If it is single filaments, undoubtedly, it is possible to make any choice. But in case there were global age changes, it is necessary to notice.
It is optional to paint over a gray hair of hair at all, it really decorates many. Well-groomed gray-haired locks look sometimes better, than spoiled by aggressive structures. But if after all it isn’t possible to do without use of paint, it is necessary to know how to dye a gray hair in house conditions?
In what feature
Gray-haired ringlets differ on structure therefore and it is necessary to paint them in a special way.
It would seem, anything difficult – we take the pleasant paint and we paint locks. But coloring of the turned gray ringlets has the features, because of change of their structure.
The core of hair which was filled with the painting pigment, became empty now, and the surface of a filament gets the special density therefore it is very important, what paint to dye a gray hair.
How to choose paint
Than it is better to paint over a gray hair, a question especially individual, but better to apply natural structures.
- First of all paint has to be quite strong. After all to get in a hair and to paint it — it is necessary to open cuticle scales. Exactly for this purpose in the painting means, in its structure, there has to be an ammonia.
Component, of course, not the most useful to a head of hear therefore it is necessary to try to get qualitative professional paints that action was most sparing. Besides procedure should be repeated quite often.
Note! The grown roots on average are painted each three/four weeks. And present if paint is aggressive and doubtful quality! Over time the head of hear absolutely will lose appeal.
- Often for painting of “silver” ringlets use natural dyes:
- to basm,
The advantage of their application is indisputable. But here color, isn’t really short-lived, their painting particles can’t deeply get into structure. However regular coloring of a gray hair such components quite will approach as safe and natural alternative.
- Important question is, in what color it is better to dye a gray hair? If it is single filaments, undoubtedly, it is possible to make any choice. But in case there were global age changes, it is necessary to notice that the dark color palette can emphasize rather obviously shown wrinkles.
- Coloring in very dark shades will make more noticeable a poredeniye of locks due to contrast with skin on the head.
If you decided to paint over a gray hair, choose the shades which are most approached to your natural tone.
On a note! In what color to dye a gray hair, to solve only to you, but it is recommended to avoid reddish tones as they will give to skin yellowness and in general an unhealthy look. It is better to pick up the interesting shade but similar to your natural color.
How to paint
Undoubtedly, the best decision — it to go to beauty shop where the professional will skillfully conjure over a head of hear and will change it, but the price of services, unfortunately not to each on a pocket.
Professional and high-quality coloring will be carried out by the master
And therefore if painting should be done by the hands, it is necessary to consider some technologies how to paint over a gray hair correctly.
- Gray-haired roots or locks can get some other shade, than other, not lost a pigment, ringlets. Therefore it is previously necessary to process paint only them. This procedure is called prepigmentation, the instruction of performance is as follows:
- We apply the paint similar to “native” color of ringlets on gray-haired locks, but is one tone more dark. We leave it for 10–20 minutes. After that we distribute means on all head of hear for receiving a desirable shade. As a result uniform coloring has to turn out.
- In order that to make coloring of gray-haired ringlets it is more better, it is possible to process previously hair an oxidizer, to make a so-called pro-grass. After the oxidizer on a head of hear dries, paint is applied on locks.
- It is necessary to put the painting structure with a brush, having carefully processed each hair. Hold time of structure on the head has to be specified in the instruction.
For gray-haired locks the period of coloring it is necessary to maintain the most admissible. But the ends can be made is lighter (that is it is necessary to apply on the ends structure a little later), so the hairdress will look much more naturally.
National recipes: henna and basma
Natural dyes, certainly, favorably influence health of hair. But it is necessary to apply them more often than the artificial.
- If to take henna and a basma in equal parts, there will be a chestnut shade.
- If vdovy a bigger basma, black color turns out.
- And if to mix one part of a basma with two parts of henna, bronze will be natural result.
|Technology of coloring.|
|Ingredients||Instruction of preparation||Instruction on application|
|We fill up powder in glass or china and we trouble hot water, but not boiled water. Kasheobrazny mix has to turn out.||Coloring of gray-haired locks it is carried out after washing them by a usual laundry soap or other alkaline means. We apply means at first on colourless sites, and then, having a little diluted with water, we distribute on all head of hear. We cover the head with a hat. In 30/90 minutes we wash away paint.|
Before dulling to coloring — consider, and whether it is necessary to you? Sometimes and the gray hair looks very interestingly, as on a photo.
Sooner or later to all from us this feature, to someone very much to the person gray-haired ringlets comes, and some very much worry about it. However, as well as than to paint over a gray hair, and whether it is necessary to do it – remains in your power. We tried to reveal the main features of process and sorted some rules and nuances regarding coloring of “silvery” hair.
More detailed information on our subject can be seen on video in this article!
If you want to thank, add specification or objection, to ask a question to the author – add the comment!